We are so excited to share Podcast #4 with you! This is our favourite one so far; we just hope you love it as much as we do. You can listen on iTunes, Soundcloud and many other podcatchers, or on the link below.
Recorded in the extremely silly, hungover aftermath of Dugstock Festival Mark and Sarah discuss all things Manchester Punk Festival in detail. We pick through the whole line-up, talk about the festival’s history and give you insider tips on surviving the weekend. Even if you’re not attending the festival, it’s worth a listen to hear some fantastic punk tunes and to laugh at how tired we are.
Stay tuned till the end as we will also be proudly announcing the Friday night headliner of Wotsit Called Festival. Wotsit Called was one of our top festivals of 2017 and it’s growing even bigger this year. It takes place on the last weekend of September at The Palace in Hastings – you can book tickets here. We can’t wait to tell you who they’ve booked!
The podcast is available on iTunes (here) and all other good podcatchers, or you can listen to it right now:
These are the songs we play:
- Fresh – Get Bent (available on Specialist Subject)
- Eat Defeat – Shortcuts (available on Umlaut)
- Start At Zero – Against The Stream (available on Bandcamp)
- Uniforms – Schoolboy Errors (available on Make-That-A-Take)
- Wonk Unit – Day Job Wanker (due for release on April 20th on Plasterer Records)